Losses can exceed deposits
With our MT4 platform, you’ll experience ultra-fast execution on a wide range of FX pairs – including major, exotic and emerging markets.
Spreads vary depending on the volatility of the underlying market. We quote our minimum spread whenever possible, when the market is narrow. At other times you’ll generally find our typical spread applies.
Foreign exchange CFDs and spread bets are a form of cash-settled trades that provide exposure to changes in exchange rates, but cannot result in the delivery of the underlying currencies.
1. Normal dealing hours for all pairs are from 22.00 (London time) on Sunday until 22.00 (London time) on Friday. All dealing times listed are London times.
2. The minimum transaction size is 0.1 contracts. For every pair, one contract = 100,000 of the first-named currency.
3. Spreads are subject to variation, especially in volatile market conditions. Our quotations are derived from quotes in the underlying market available to us from the banks and liquidity providers with which we trade. We monitor the liquidity available in the underlying market, offering our minimum spread when the market spread is particularly small. In most other conditions, our typical spread applies. If spreads move wider in the underlying market, we may match this. We do not apply any weighting or biases to our pricing sources.
4. Margin requirements represent a percentage of the overall position value.
5. When you trade in a currency other than your default currency, your profit or loss will be realised in that currency. As standard practice, we will then immediately convert this back to your default currency. Our standard convert-on-close charge is 0.3%.
6. For foreign exchange transactions, adjustments are made to calculate the cost of funding a position, and these are posted to your account daily. The adjustments are calculated as follows:
A = V x R
A = the funding cost
V = the number of contracts x contract size
R = the current tom-next rate, including an administrative charge not exceeding 0.3% per annum.
If the tom-next rate is less than zero, you will be debited for running a short position and credited for running a long position. If the tom-next rate is greater than zero, you will be credited for running a short position and debited for running a long position.
The funding charge is calculated for any position opened before 22.00 that is still open after 22.00 (London time).
7. You will not be charged any additional commission unless notified in writing
*Average spread (Monday 00:00 - Friday 22:00 GMT) for the twelve weeks ending 24 February 2017.